This award-winning singer-songwriter will mesmerise you with her sensual presence & her blend of soulful, lyrical, folk and jazz songs. Fresh from the “scène” in Paris where she has been recording her 2 new albums & performing for the past 5 years, FREYjA has had many lives: as an intrepid wordsmith saddling horses in Ecuador where she penned 3 of her 5 albums; chalking up festivals all over the world including performances at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, Woodford, Rome, New York & many more; as a soloist before 47,000 rugby fans at Stadium Australia singing La Marseillaise; stomping the boards at the Sydney Theatre Company & Sydney Opera House; appearing in numerous Australian television series… and now on a quest to conquer the hearts of London!
New Album! Not That Girl BUY NOW @ itunes, amazon…
- RT @quirkychoirs: I love this short series of stretches for shoulders and neck, only 15 minutes - Yoga Every Day with Nichole G...… https://t.co/xxcTraZUwi, Feb 19
- RT @WrtrStat: Don't think about all the reasons why you aren't writing, come up with the ways you can be writing. #amwriting… https://t.co/9k1tlHrzOV, Feb 18
- RT @karenvaites: A1. Find daily opportunities to be kind, to self and others. Daily gratitude = a wonderful reminder of how fortunat… https://t.co/UKOkBXTB5d, Feb 18
- Want to learn how to bake an array of different kinds of bread? Do a day's baking course @VirtuousBread They're fab! Makes a terrific gift, Feb 17
- https://t.co/3pY923Mzoh, Feb 17